Htmlclip copies HTML to the clipboard in HTML format for use in applications supporting rich text. Similar to Windows clip.exe, but for HTML. Text can be supplied from a file, or standard input.
This software is licensed under the terms of the MIT license.
- Latest stable precompiled binary (with MiniCRT)
- htmlclip.exe (version 0.70, 10.1 Kb, last updated 16 Jul 2017)
- Latest stable source code
- htmlclip-source.zip (version 0.70, 11.3 Kb, last updated 16 Jul 2017)
- Latest development precompiled binary (with MiniCRT)
- htmlclip.exe (version 0.70.2016102301, 10 Kb, last updated 24 Oct 2016)
- Latest development source code
- htmlclip-source.zip (version 0.70.2016102301, 10.7 Kb, last updated 24 Oct 2016)
- Older versions
- See the archive page.
To run htmlclip binaries, you need Windows 95 or NT 3.1 or newer.
- Open a command prompt to your version of Visual C++ and set up your environment.
- Unpack and enter the clmp source tree.
- Most of the time, just run "nmake".
Compilation options can be used by passing arguments to NMAKE.
|DEBUG=||Enable debug code. Valid values are 0 (disabled) or 1 (enabled.) Default is 0.|
|MINICRT=||Compile against Minicrt rather than Msvcrt. Valid values are 0 (disabled) or 1 (enabled.) If 1, minicrt.h and minicrt.lib must be in %INCLUDE% and %LIB% respectively. An alternative way to use Minicrt is to extract it into a crt subdirectory within the clmp directory, and it will be used automatically. Default is 0.|
|MSVCRT_DLL=||Compile against the shared, DLL C runtime library, or the static version. Valid values are 0 (static C runtime), or 1 (shared C runtime.) Default is 1.|